Department of Marathi
Department of Marathi is a recognised research centre of S.R.T.M.University, Nanded.
Some of the activities of the Department include:
- Under U.G.C's COHSIP project a workshop was organised for new story writer, on 22&23 Spet. 1984.
- Workshop for new-writers was organized on 28 nov to 01 Dec. 1992 in collaboration with the Marathwada Univesity at Aurangabad.
- The Department has organized state level conference sponsored by S.R.T.M.University, Nanded and U.G.C. at Rajarshi Shahu College, Latur, "Satya Shodhaky” Literary conference on 17&18 feb. 2001.
- A workshop was organized on 26 to 28 Jan. 2002 by “Maharashtra Sahitya Sanskriti Mandal” for new-writers for the writing of novels.
- By collabration with UGC a National Seminar on Marathi Research Methodology was organised on 19 to 20 dec. 2008.
- Organising Marathi Bhasha aani Sahitya Mandal for the students of the college every year.
- Organised educational tours based on studies.
- Channelising the talents of students through annual magazine “Shabdagandh” monthly wall magazine.
- Developing the skills through group discussions and interview techniques.
- The Department is active in developing the debate and elocution skills of the students.
|1||Dr. S. R.Gundhekar||Asso. Prof., H.O.D.||M.A.,B.Ed., Ph.D.||Satyashodhaky Sahitya|
|2||Dr. B. B. Deshmukh||Assistant Prof.||M.A.,M.Phil., Ph.D.||Folk Literature|
|3||Mr. S. V. Patil||Assistant Prof.||M.A., SET||Modern Literature|
Worked as Paper Setter , Moderator , Syllabus Setter for S.R.T.M.U,Nanded, also worked as JCS. Worked as Member of BOS Marathi S.R.T.M.U., Nanded, working as Member of Academic Council and member of Arts Faculty S.R.T.M.U., Nanded.
Received Eleven prizes / awards for his contribution in the field of literature, includes among others Government of Maharashtra award for best literary creation.
Worked as member of editorial board for B.A. first year Functional Marathi Vol. 1. known critics and book reviewer.
He held important positions in the literary associations like “Marathwada Sahitya Parishad”, “Gramin Sahitya Parishad”, “Satyashodhaky Sahitya, Sanskriti and Sanshodhan Parishad”.
Worked as President for 6th "All India Satyashodhaky Sahitya Sammelan, Satara" held on 30,31 may 2009.
Participated in 11 workshops, 17 symposia and delivered lectures in 40 conferences.
Contributed and participated in 40 Sahitya sammelan. Organized about ten programmes. Contributed 06 articles in different books and 50 literary articles in different periodicals. He has published 22 research papers and contributed 16 articles on Mahatma Jyotiba Phule. Carried out book review of 50 books.
Worked as chief editor of “Shabdagandha” college magazine which is published annually. “Shabdagandha” - 2002 has received first prize among all of the colleges under Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
He worked as member of Board of Studies in Marathi at Y. C. M. O. University, Nashik.
He worked as president of 6th Satyashodhaky Sahitya Sammelan held on 30 & 31 May 2009 at Satara.
Many times he worked as subject expert for selection committee constituted by S.R.T.M.University, Nanded.
Attended Maharashtra Andhasharadha Nirmulan Samitee workshop.
Currently working as a President of Satyashodhaky Sahitya, Sanskruti and Sanshodhan Parishad.
He worked as member of referee panel for Shivaji University for the awards to be given to the best literature, worked as Expert for "Sahitya Academy", New Delhi, "Marathwada Sahitya Parishad", Aurangabad, "Shabdavel Puraskar", Latur.
He has completed one Minor Research Project Supported by UGC in the year 1998-2000 on the topic "Mahatma Jotiba Phule yanche Marathi Saityala Yogdan".
Also he has complited one Major Research Project Supported by UGC in the year 2003-2006 on the topic "Satyashodhaky Sahityacha Itihas".
Two notes in "Marathi Encyclopedia" published by Govt. of Maharashtra and two notes in " Marathi Biographical Encyclopedia", panji, Goa.
He was awarded with "Panjabrao Deshmukh Jeevan Gaurav" Puraskar in the year 2012.
Some of the Important Events
1) Lecture deliverd on "Satyashodhaky Sahitya ", Chhatrapati Shahu Memorial Lecture Series, Kolhapur. Dt: 23/06/2009
2) Lecture deliverd on "Satyashodhak Samaj and SKP(Shetkari Kamgar Party)", Lonavala, Pune. Dt:19/08/2010
3) Lecture deliverd on "Satyashodhaky Sahitya ", Mahatma Phule Pratishatan, Pune. Dt: 24/09/200
4) President for the Lecture "Maharashtracha Sanskrutic Itihas", Shiv-Shahu-Phule-Ambedkar vichar manch, Kinwat, Nanded. Dt:21/10/2010
5) President for "Samaj Bhushan Puraskar", Shivaji Shikshan Sanstha, Barshi. Dt:17/01/2011
6) Lecture deliverd on "Vachan Sanskruti: Manavi Jeevanacha Adhar", in "Granthhotsav" organized by Govt. of Maharashtra. Dt: 12/12/2011
- Assistant program officer in NSS camp for two times 1978-1981.
- Joint - Secretary, Akhil Bharatiya Satyashodhak Samaj, Central Body.
- President of Satyashodhaky Sahitya, Sankruti aani Sanshodhan Parishad.
- Attended, Organised and participated as a guest in A.B.S.S.S. Adhiveshan and Satyashodhaky Sahitya Sammelan.
Gramin Marathi Short Stories:
1) "Uchal", Pratima Publication, Pune. 1990
2) "Lagam", Dilipraj Publication, Pune. 1999
1) "Dhagachi Tahan", ISBN 81-87063-90-4, Saket Publication, Aurangabad. 1999.
Hostory of Literature:
1)"Satyashodhaky Sahityacha Itihas", Vol - I from Starting to 1920. Satyashodhaky Sahitya Publication, Latur. ISBN 978-81-910-359-0-2 published in 2010.
2)"Satyashodhaky Sahityacha Itihas", Vol - II from 1921 to 1950. Satyashodhaky Sahitya Publication, Latur. ISBN 978-81-910-359-0-2 will publish in oct 2012.
1)"Mahatma Jotiba Phule: Vichar aani Vangmay", Pratima Publication, Pune. 1992
2)"Gramin Sahitya: Prerana aani Prayojan", Dilipraj Publication, Pune. 1999, ISBN 81-7294-235-04
3)"Mahatma Jotiba Phule: Sahitya aani Sahityamulye", Pratima Publication, Pune. 2002
4)"Satyashodhaky Sahitya: Parampara aani Swarup", Jijau Publication, Aurangabad. 2003
5) "Mahatma Phule Yanchi Akhand Rachana", Dept. of Sociology, Pune University, Pune. 2005
1)"Samyak Krantiche Pranete:Satyashodhak Mahatma Jotiba Phule", Maharashtra Rajya Sahitya aani Sanskruti Mandal, Mumbai. 2004.
1) "Baliba Patil" (Novel), Krushanarao Bhalekar, Niramaya Publications, Parbhani. 1998
2)"Satyashodhaky Nibandh" (Some of the research papers presented in state level seminar "Satyashodhaky Sahitya "organised with the collerabtion of UGC. on 17& 18 Feb. 2001)
3)"Dhaddha Shastri Paranne(Novel)", Mukundrao Patil, Deenmitrakar Mukundrao Patil Smarak Samity, Taravadi, Dist. Ahamednagar.
4)"Deshbhakta Leelasar (Poetry)",Mukundrao Patil, Deenmitrakar Mukundrao Patil Smarak Samity, Taravadi, Dist. Ahamednagar.
Ph.D.Scholars. ongoing 5, complited 2, M.Phil. Scholars. ongoing 2, complited 8.
Dr. B.B. Deshmukh
Working as a Assistant Prof., Co-ordinator of Y.C.M.O.U., attended ten state level seminars, Completed one orentation course at simla, one refesher course at Amravati., Completed Ph.D. in subject "Junnar Parisaratil Tamasha: Parampara aani Vatchal" in the year 2009. He submited praposal to UCG for granting major research project on "Marathi Tamashachi Swarupsiddhi ani Vatchal ".
Papers published in reputed National Journals / Conference
- "Tamasha ani Ashlilta", Published in Vidhi Smarnika. ISSN:976-81-905776-1-4.
- "Marathi Vatapatra ani Marathi Bhasha", Published in Prasar Madhyamam ani Marathi Bhasha. ISBN:778-81-89634-93-3.
- "Tamasha ani Aadhya Jalsa: Anubadhatmak Pravas", Published in reputed Journl Aksharvaidarbhi. ISSN: 0976-0296.
Also Attended 15 workshop, 05 state level seminar, 09 National level seminar.
Prof. S.V. Patil
Working as a Assistant Prof.
- Ph.D. Research work is in progress on ' Rajan Gawas Yancha Samarga Sahityatun Vyakta Zalelya Bhuminishtha Jeevan Janeevancha Chikitsak Abhyas'.
- Working as Executive Editor of "Bhumee" (Marathi Magazine of flokculture and litrature).
- Worked as paper setter, examinor, for the U.G. and P.G. at Dr. B.A.M.U., Aurangabad.
- Worked as a JCS, Custodian., , worked as programme officer of N.S.S.
- Worked as a judge for the Youth Festival S.R.T. M.U, Nanded.
- Five Research paper presented, attended seven workshops and four seminars, one orientation course completed, one refesher course at Amravati, one orientation programme officer course complited at Ahemadnagar.
- One University Level Minor Project sanctioned on date 12/03/2012 Title: Marathwadaytil Kathalakhikanchy Katheche Strivadi Drushtikonatun Aklan".
- One chaper included in book "Sahityavichar : Bhartiya anni Paschattya" for B.A. T. Y. syllabus of Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad.