After completing this specific programme
1) Students will understand the role finance institution, finance management, Banking E â€“ Banking, money and Capital markets.
2) Students will understand the concepts GNP, NNP, GDP, NDP, PCI, Disposable Income.
3) Students will understand various aspects and features of Indian economy.
4) Student will know about Consumer's behavior, Demand analysis, cardinal and ordinal utility.
5) Students will learn about the concepts of statistical methods.
6) Students will know the concepts of supply of money and demand for money, types of money, classical and modern theory of interest, Trade cycle Theory.
7) Students will know demographic features, size, sex ratio, growth rate, migration, Industrial development, Industrial policy, FERA, FEMA, Act. and the Concept of LPG.
8) The students will understand various concepts of Agricultural Economics and they can be well familiar with rural Economy.
9) Students can work efficiently in the field of banking, finance, industry, farming, consumer rights, production, research and trade.