DEPARTMENT OF HINDI
The Department of Hindi established in the year 1970. Hindi-day celebrates every year by inviting well known scholars from other states specially non-hindi speaking States and discuss problems of teaching Hindi in non-hindi speaking states like Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. Such activities help to frame the syllabus, in particular functional Hindi syllabus which includes journalism, translation and means of communication. It helps our students to equip them for job oriented courses. When Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded was newly established, workshops were arranged for framing the syllabus by the department. By visiting other universities in Maharashtra and neighbouring states viz. Osmania and Central University, Hyderabad, by interacting and studying the syllabi of these universities, necessary improvements in the syllabus, teaching of syllabi are suggested.
The Department organized one State Level Workshop in 1995.The Department organized one National Level Seminar in 2014, on "ROJGARABHIMULAK HINDI ". "Kendriya Hindi Nideshalaya" sanctioned hindi scholarship for those who are from non-hindi background states like from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka etc.. The Department actively contributes in the progress, propogation of National Language Hindi and develops more and more interest in Hindi Language. We guide students for essay, debate competitions, such competitions are conducted at college level.
Some of the activities of the Department include: 1) The Department celebrates Hindi-Day every year in the month of September since 18 years.. 2)The Department conduct verious competitions like, Essay, Debate, Patriotic Song, Wall Magzine, etc. 3) Hindi Sahity Mandal is formed every year. 4) Our students secure prizes in the District Level Essay competition conducted by "Latur Jila Hindi Sahitya Parishad", Latur.
Events Organised by Department
• Every year we conduct Debate competition District level Essay writing competition, patriotic song competition wall magazine competition, rangoli making competition, flowers decoration competition and students give excellent
• We organized Two days National conference in 2013-14 on Rojgarabhimuk Hindi.
• We try to keep Guest lectures every year.
• We celebrate Hindi-day every year and we invite renown Hindi faculty to deliver lecture
• We give our student’s books, certificate and flower who get I, II, III rank in competition.
• We try for students should get Non Hindi Bhashi Scholarship
• We organize Hindi Abhyas Mandal every year from central government
• We celebrate Premchand Jayanti in 2017-18
• We organized a drama in 2013-14 on the story or Faisala
• We motivate student in internal activities for Natymanchan, Kavya-vachan, Doha-choupai Gayan.