After completing this specific programme
1) Demonstrate, solve and an understanding of major concepts in all disciplines of Zoology.
2) Recognize the scientific facts behind natural phenomena.
3) Acquire understanding of tools and techniques, and their usage in analysis and design of experiment.
4) Relate the theory and practical knowledge to solve the problems of the society.
5) Prepare successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuits and consulting firms.
6) Pursue M. Phil/ Ph. D, Compete in national level competitive exams such as CSIR-NET, SET, GATE or International exams such as GRE-TOEFEL and can pursue career in higher studies.
7) To inculcate the scientific temperament in the students and outside the scientific community.
8) Use modern techniques, decent equipments and Zoology softwareâ€™s.
9) Carry out research projects to develop scientific skills and innovative ideas.
10) Write research proposal for grants.
11) Utilize the obtained scientific knowledge to create eco-friendly environment.