1. Establishment Year : 1973
2. Total number of volunteers : 250
3. Total number of Units : 03
4. Total number of Programme officers : 03
||Name of Programme officer
||DR. KALYAN D. SAVANT
||DR. PUSHPALATA TRIMUKHE
(B) Innovative Programs
* Participation and organization of programs for social benefit like tree plantation program, Literacy program, Health camp, Blood Donation camp.
* Participation in Raising Day rally organized by police administration.
* Organization of Tree Plantation programme every year.
* Organization street shows and other Awareness programs for eradication of Dowry system, use of toilets and female infanticide.
* Organization of ‘Water Awareness Week’ for water conservation and management.
* Organization of Youth Health Education Programme.
* Organization of blood Donation camps
* Organization of Campus Sanitation programme.
* Organization of International Yoga Day.
* Organization of awareness rally for Pollution free Ganesh Festival
* AIDS awareness programme
* Organization of Snake science guidance programme
* Organization of Voters awareness programme
* Participation in Pulse polio programme
* Participation in Swaccha Bharata abhiyan
* Celebration of Birth anniversaries and death anniversaries of National leaders
* Organization of special Youth Camp Every Year
* Collection of funds from students and teachers and distribution to needy persons.