Admission Policy & Process
1. Admissions for all the programmes are strictly on the basis of the aggregate marks of qualifying examinations.
2. The reservation policy, rules and regulations of Government of Maharashtra and Parent University are strictly followed.
3. In case the seats of the reservation category remain vacant, these are filled as per the rules.
4. Wherever necessary, admissions for special programmes will be given on the basis of entrance test, which is conducted by the college.
5. As admissions for all programmes are through the registration, the dates of registration are notified by the college on website/notice board, well in advance.
6. Admission schedule is followed strictly and late applications are not entertained.
7. Final admissions are ascertained only when the original documents and fees for the academic year are paid. Till the finalization of eligibility all the admissions will be considered as ‘Provisional’.
8. The admissions for the UG programmes are finalized up to 15th July and PG programmes up to 31st July of the concerned academic year.
9. The admissions are valid for one academic year only.
10. The students from the other colleges/Universities are admitted after the decision of college ‘Equivalence Committee’.