Rare Book List
Library has a seprate Network having 2 Servers and 31 nodes with multimedia facility.
Computerization of library is already completed using the SOUL software.
Well equipeed Computer Lab with multimedia facility.
Free broadband internet facility to all the users.
We extend the OPAC facility to the users. OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) of SOUL software is a powerful search engine for the retrieval of any cataloguing information from bibliographic database on-line. The search options includes Title, Author, Subject, Class Number, ISBN, Publisher, Accession Number, Series / Note / Volume, Free text search of Boolean Search, for the retrieval of books.
COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY THROUGH EDUSAT
Virtual Learning Centre (VLC) is istablished in collaboration with ISRO and YCMOU,Nashik.
We run online competitive guidance & various courses (B.A.,M.A.,Pub.Adm.) programme using two-way audio-video communication, in additional to Govt. government programme for social welfare.
CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION SYSTEM
Installed C.C.T.V. system with 26 cameras and three control units for overall supervision.
The control unit has two-way audio and video communication system with 32 channel DVR.
LIBRARY FACILITIES TO THE RESEARCH SCHOLARS
Our college is a recognized research centre for Marathi, Sociology, Commerce, Microbiology, Physics & Electronics, Zoology & Fishery Science, Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry. Our teachers in the subjects of Marathi, Pali, Microbiology, Physics & Electronics, Zoology & Fishery Science, Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry are recognized Ph.D. Guides. Research Scholars in the above subject enroll for Ph.D. We provide all the facilities to them.
Photocopying machines in the library which are used for making photo copies of educational material. This facility is also available for copying question papers, certificates etc.on reasonable rates.
This facility is available to students and teachers. Colour printer is also available for taking print outs.
This facility is also available. There are Gramophone Records, Audio-Video Cassettes, Educational Slides, Educational Films, Floppies and CDs in the Library.
For the safety purpose, we have installed 21 fire extinguisher cylinders.
The following Information Services are available in the library:
Current Awareness Service (CAS)
Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI)
Indexing & Abstracting Service
Newspapers clippings Service
1) Inclusion of adequate information about the library in college prospectus.
2) Newspapers clippings Service
3) Career / Employment information services
4) Book Exhibitions on special occasions.
5) Suggestion Box.
6) Displaying new arrivals
7) User orientation / staff training programme
8) Organization of seminars and workshops.
9) Fist Aid Box
10) Best Reader Award.
11) Timing of Reading Room 8.30am to 11.00pm including Sunday and Holiday
12) Collection of Audio Books.
13) Separte Study room for Girls, Boys, Faculty & Research Scholars.
Book Exhibition :
The library organizes book exhibition on the various occasions.
1) Dr. S.R. Ranganathan - Birth Anniversary on 12 th August, (Librarian Day) Every year.
2) Dr. S.R. Ranganathan - Death Anniversary on 27 th September, Every year.
3) National Science Day etc.
4) In the interval of 15 days 30 Books display in reading room
Communication Technology through EDUSAT :
o Virtual Learning Centre (VLC) is established in collaboration with ISRO and YCMOU, Nashik
We have signed Memorandum of Understanding with DELNET and extended the following facilities to the users for e-resourses.
Union catalogue and databases.
Union catalogue of books.
Union list of current periodicals
Union catalogue of periodicals.
1.Union list of video recording.
2. Union list of sound recording.
Thesis and dissertation.
Abstract and full text databases. Inter library loan (IIL) Facility.
Following library committee is formed to advise the librarian and to monitor the subscription of journals, acquisition of books and budget allocation. Committee also deals with students grievances, if any.
1. Department of Zoology & Fishery Science
2. Department of Biotechnology
3. Department of English
4. Department of Microbiology
5. Department of Shahu Probadhani
6. Department of Commerce
7. Junior Science College Library
8. Department of Economics
9. Department of Sociology
10. Department of History
11. Department of Political Science
12.Department of Pali
13.Department of History Museum
14. Department of Physics
15.Department of chemistry