The institution maintains a strong bond with its alumni and seeks their feedback on curriculum as well as other functional aspects of institution to provide better services to the society. Alumni contribute towards curriculum design through formal and informal meetings with their Alma Mater; well placed alumni keep the institution informed regarding the needs of society and job market. The institution is benefitted at large through the involvement of its stakeholders in the process of curriculum design. Through the suggestions received from them the curriculum is timely updated to meet out the demands of the society and in turn help the students to get well placed in the market. The presence of industrial experts and prominent academicians help us frame the syllabus as per employers’ requirement and to synchronise it with emerging trends in the field of research.
The institution has an active Alumni Association which maintains close contacts with its alumni. The association fosters and strengthens the bond of affinity between the alumni and the Institutional framework. The ex-students, who have already set high standards in the society provide suggestions for the betterment of the institutional curriculum.
- Alumni meet is a healthy tradition of our institution and is organized at the end of each session to enrich the curriculum.
- The formal and informal discussions with the alumni give us valuable suggestions regarding the up gradation of curriculum.
- Many times, the meetings with alumni in an informal way also provide us the feedback regarding the emerging trends in the industry.
Overall contribution of Alumni Association:
- Alumni Association contributes generously towards the development of the Institution.
- Association provides with their feedback and suggestions to help improve the curriculum to suit the present day job requirements.
- They have maintained a cordial environment between them and the students.
- They have also helped in transferring the knowledge and sharing their experiences with the students. They are invited as experts to deliver guest lectures from time to time.
- Alumni have been supportive in the placements of their juniors by hiring them, providing the details of the job opportunities in their organization as well as in other organizations where they have contacts in. They also provide their referral whenever and wherever required.
- Since the college is more than fifty years old and the most popular amongst the private aided colleges affiliated to University of Nanded, it has been alma mater of successful and well known academicians, bureaucrats, intellectuals and entrepreneurs. This speaks of the brand value of the college and our students reap the benefit of the same as they get the support of such renowned alumni.
- It is a matter of immense proud that the college caters largely to the rural students who after completion of their studies play a big role in uplifting their respective villages.
Aims and Objectives
2. To enable the alumni to participate in activities which would contribute to the general development of the Institute.
3. To keep the alumni abreast of scientific and technological developments of national importance.
4. To help the alumni with their technical problems.
5. To Institute prizes and scholarships, and render financial aid to deserving students of the Institute.
6. To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
7. To further such other aims as the General Body may decide from time to time.
Activities of Alumni association during last yearAnnual Meeting: The Alumni association holds its annual meeting on regular basis. The general development report of the college is presented to them by the convener of Alumni Association Committee. The committee discusses various developmental aspects which could be applied for the benefits of the students and the college.
Appraisal Meeting: The office bearers of Alumni association hold their appraisal meeting every year in the month of July. Various developmental works that had been taken up in the college is discussed during the annual meeting. Further to this, representative of college staff presents during the meeting discussed the road map for proposed developmental works and get the feedback on the same. Sponsorships are also provided by them to the college.