RSML Online Certification Courses
Department of Information Technology
1. Understanding Python
Python is a dynamic, interpreted (bytecode-compiled) language. There are no type declarations of variables, parameters, functions, or methods in source code. This makes the code short and flexible, and you lose the compile-time type checking of the source code.
2. C#.NET Programming
C# is a general-purpose, modern and object-oriented programming language pronounced as “C sharp”. It was developed by Microsoft led by Anders Hejlsberg and his team within the .Net initiative and was approved by the European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO).
3. Advanced Concepts of Computer Networking
This is an advanced course on Computer Networks covering four main contemporary topics namely how high performance networks are designed covering algorithms and implementations, data center networking, information centric networking and network softwarization
- Prof. Shinde Manjusha : 9922748999
- Dr. Patil Shivraj : 9421485800
- Prof. Kulkarni Chandraprabha : 9422643410
Four Week Online Certificate Course in
- Understanding Python
- C# .NET Programming
- Advanced Concepts of Computer Networking
- Registration to Courses is completely free and takes only one minute to register.
- Telegram group is created for every course.
- Online Certificate Course will be conducted through video, and online quiz.
- Every Monday students will get videos link through registered E-Mail Id and on Thursday assignment will be posted , at weekend participants have to submit quiz based on these videos.
- The final exam will be based on entire syllabus in online mode.
- E-Certificates will be issued who successfully completed online examination with Rs. 100 /- fees for each course and weekly assignments.
- Every assignments will be of 10 marks, there is NO negative marking.