RSML Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQAC Co-ordinator and OSD
- Dr. Abhijit Yadav
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell plays an important role in ensuring qualitative functioning of administrative and academic units of the College. The College adheres to the quality assurance mechanisms advocated by NAAC. It undertakes quality initiatives, prepares perspective plans, suggests new programs and activities, receives and analyses feedback.
To ensure quality in the diverse functions of the college, IQAC promotes a culture of debate, communication and consensus among the various stakeholders. It strives to foster a harmonious, responsible and accountable atmosphere on the College campus so that the overall educational endeavors find success. As per the guidelines of NAAC, college established IQAC on 18.12.2003.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Structure of IQAC
|Sr.No.||Name||Designation in IQAC|
|1||Dr. M. H. Gavhane||Chairperson|
|2||Prin. A.S. Jadhav||Member|
|3||Dr R. L. Kavle||Member|
|4||Dr H.R. Kotalwar||Member|
|5||Shri Dharmaraj Hallale||Member|
|6||Shri B. B. Thombare||Member|
|7||Dr. A.J Raju||Member|
|8||Dr. E. U. Masumdar||Member|
|12||Dr S. J. Phule||Member|
|13||Dr D. V. Vedpathak||Member|
|14||Dr A. A. Jadhav||Member|
|15||Dr S. D. Bhandare||Member|
|16||Dr R. R. Londhe||Member|
|17||Shri S. B. Maske||Member|
|18||Shri S. P. Chavan||Member|
|19||Shri J. R. Kshirsagar||Member|
|20||Dr A. A. Yadav||Member Secretary|
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Strategies of IQAC
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
|Name of Activity||Day and Date||Activity Report|
|Two days workshop on 'Intellectual Property Rights' In Collaboration with Sawmi Ramanand Teerth Mahavidyalaya, Ambajogai Dist. Beed.||23/05/2022 and 24/05/2022||View|
|Workshop on IPR, Patents and Design Filling on the occasion of World IP Day Theme: IP and Youth: Innovating for a Better Future||26/04/2022||View|
|One Day Workshop on ‘Career Opportunities in Banking Sector’||07/03/2022||View|
|Online Training Workshop on IPR – Patents, Designs Process||25/01/2022||View|
|Faculty Development Program on NEP2020 and NAAC||01/01/2022||View|
|One Day Webinar on IPR, Startups and Incubation||29/11/2021||View|
|Participation in State-wise Webinar on Sensitizing HEIs about NEP-2020 & NAAC A & A Process for Maharashtra organized by NAAC Bangalore||16/11/2021||View|
|Workshop on ‘A Review of Mental Health of Young Adults during the Pandemic’||18/10/2021||View|
|Name of Activity||Day and Date||Activity Report|
|One Day Online Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR’s) and Patents”||15/03/2021||View|
|FDP on Effective Documentation Process & Data Management||05/03/2021||View|
|Faculty Mentoring Program for “Applying to DBT Sponsored Star College Scheme”||10/05/2021||View|
|One Day Professional Development Program for Non-Teaching Staff||10/02/2021||View|
|One Day National Workshop on Get It Back (Rediscovering the joy of Teaching by Managing Stress, Regaining Control and Rediscovering the Simple Joy of Teaching)||22/12/2020||View|
|Personality Development Workshop on “Opportunities in Air Force”||06/11/2020||View|
|Personality Development Workshop on “Opportunities in Defense Services and Your Experience”||15/09/2020||View|
|National Webinar on Soft Skills for Students in Higher Education||23/08/2020||View|
|Orientation Program on “Teaching with Zoom”||26/07/2020||View|
|National Webinar on Higher Education in India Digital Transformation : A Progressive Approach||09/06/2020||View|
|Online Workshop on NAAC Assessment and Accreditation Process||06/06/2020||View|