RSM- HACKATHON S-2023
The Information Technology Department Of Rajarshi Shahu
Mahavidyalaya (Autonomous), Latur aims to provide quality education
in the information technology field with the finest environment for
teaching, learning, research, innovation and character building.
Hackathon is coding competition where students, software programmers, developers and designers come together to solve real life problems. A group of tech-savvy individuals collaborates intensively to innovate and develop influential solution to a problem using technology
Chief Organizer Organizing Secretary
IT Dept. Coordinators
All IT Dept. Members Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya (Autonomous), Latur
- Health Care
- Indian Culture
- Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
- Social Good
- Environmental Sustainability
- Advanced Technology
General Guidelines & Rules
- The team must be of 1 or 2 or 3 member/s
- Select any area as specified, identify & define the Problem statement.
- Only the registered teams will be allowed to participate.
- Last date of Registration :26 MARCH 2023 up-to 7:00 pm.
- Participants have approximately one month of duration for developing their module.
- They should prepare module from their own place
- After one month "Demonstration of Module " will be conducted strictly in OFFLINE Mode.
- Tentative date of competition will be the FOURTH WEEK of March - 2023 in offline Mode.
- Join Telegram group to get further updates about the competition.
- The Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
- Registration of every team is compulsory.
Note: Registrations will be confirmed after receipt of registration fees. Online registration will remain open upto 26.03.2023.
How To Register
- First Pay Registration Fee Rs. 200 /- Through Any UPI or by Scanning QR code
- Then fill registration form through given link or through scanning QR code
- Then join RSM-HAKATHON Official telegram group for further RSM HACKATHON COMPETITION details
Visit Our Website:
Click On This Link for More Details https://www.shahucollegelatur.org.in/.
Join Telegram Group:
Click On This Link or Scan QR Code for More Details https://t.me/+GO3sv-kvKqA3ZjE1.
Click On This for More Details https://forms.gle/bYQT12C1zxbNYeyf8.